Pair hero is a collaboration game for pair programming
where each player gets a turn writing tests, code and
scoring points. Each game is 25 minutes long so you can keep
your pomodoro breaks.
- Each passing Test + 10 points
- Each refactoring + 2 points
- Switch driver in less than 1 minute
multiplies your score by 2
- Switch driver in less than 30
seconds multiplies your score by 4
Writing just enough code to pass the keyboard to your
pair is highly rewarded!
Ping Pong Programming
The game is based on possibly the most collaborative and fun of all the pair
programming practices. The rules are simple:
- You write a test and make sure that it fails
- I implement enough code to make the test pass
- I write a test and make sure that it fails
- You implement enough code to make the test pass
- Goto 1
Refactoring is done whenever the need comes up.
Which one are you?
- The Explorator knows the latest
mocking techniques and moves fast from red to green.
- The King's code is clean, robust and
direct. Long live the King!
- The Courageous is an expert in
rescuing legacy projects. People look up to him to make
- The Wizard has more sorcery and
spells that can break through any code at will.
Installation from Eclipse
Requires Eclipse Helios (3.6) or greater to run.
- From Help > Install new software...
- Click on Add Site and enter PairHero as the name and
http://www.happyprog.com/pairhero/update as the
- A new feature called "PairHero" should show up in the
main install area. Select it and continue with the installation.